- 10am – Faire starts! Vending room opens.
- 6pm – Concert in band room (Vending room continues)
- 7 – 7:30pm – Intermission and raffle winners announced
- 7:30pm-9pm – Truckstop Honeymoon
- 9pm – Faire ends! Vending room closes.
We have two great acts in store for you!
“External Combustion Orchestra is Kansas City’s Steampunk Band – they’re breaking into the Midwest Steampunk festival scene with original songs, wild west style, and giant mechanical crabs!” Find their website here.
“BLUEGRASS, PUNK-ROCK AND A PALPABLE DOSE OF SOUL” – The Pitch, Kansas City MO
“Hollering with all their hearts over a five string banjo and a doghouse bass, Truckstop Honeymoon live the life they sing about. Their music combines elements of bluegrass, music hall jazz and straight up rock’n’roll. Vaudevillian wit and showmanship spike their energetic live shows, while the fearless honesty of their songs touches the hearts of listeners around the world.” Find their website here.